Hybrid Instruction, Boxes, and Tires – The Week in Review
Good morning from Maine where the sun is rising and it’s going to be a nice spring day. That doesn’t mean we don’t still have some snow lingering in the yard. My dogs are grateful for the few remaining piles of snow that we have. My daughters will be happy that tomorrow’s Easter egg hunt won’t require them to wear snowsuits and boots like last year.
This week I’m taking a slightly different approach to my week-in-review list. Usually, I just list the seven most popular posts that appeared on Free Technology for Teachers during the week. This week I’m including a few posts from the other sites that I maintain.
These were my most popular posts of the week:
Three Areas That Can Help Teachers Improve Hybrid Learning for All Students
How to Make and Share Google Jamboard Templates
A Fun and Educational Use of Cardboard Boxes
On-demand Professional Development
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 34,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include CloudComputin and 711Web.