Education Budget 2021: National Language Translation mission, 100 new Sainik Schools, NEP implementations
From a central university in Leh to apprenticeship for graduates and diploma holders, the Union Budget 2021 has actually concentrated on skilling students. Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman today presented her 3rd spending plan. Due to the statement of the National Education Policy last year, there is a demand for an implementation strategy, concentrate on digital infrastructure and more fund allotment. Here are the essential takeaways:
FM Nirmala Sitharaman and President Kovind (Image: Twitter/@Rashtapatibhvn).
* Post-matric scheme revamped. Main help has been enhanced for the scheme. Rs 35219 crore will be disbursed over the period of six years.
* National Language translation mission to equate policy-related info that will be readily available on the internet in regional languages. This remains in line with the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020, which emphasises producing content and delivery of content in local languages.
* The Apprenticeship Act will be amended to increase chances for students. It will be realigned for providing post education apprenticeship.
* Government proposes website to collect info on gig-workers, building and building workers, among others.
* National Research Foundation (NRF) to get an investment of Rs 50,000 crore over five years to enhance research study and focus on the national top priority trust area. Innovation and R&D is one of the 6 pillars of Budget 2021 together with, health and well-being, physical and financial capital and infrastructure, inclusive development for aspirational India, revitalizing human capital, and minimum government and maximum governance.
* Over 15,000 schools to carry out National Education Policy and act as a design for rest schools. A 100 brand-new Sainik schools to be set-up.
* Setting up local nationwide institutes for virology. Check out here to understand about virology as a discipline
From a central university in Leh to apprenticeship for graduates and diploma holders, the Union Budget 2021 has actually focussed on skilling students. Due to the statement of the National Education Policy last year, there is a demand for an application strategy, focus on digital facilities and more fund allotment. * 750 Eklavya Model property schools in tribal areas will be set-up. * The Apprenticeship Act will be changed to increase chances for trainees.
* A main University in Leh for available college in India.
* 750 Eklavya Model domestic schools in tribal areas will be set-up. Boost unit cost for each school type Rs 20 crore to Rs 38 crore. Rs 35